2019 Fund Raising Goal for the Experience Fort Mose Project - $500,000
- Construction of a representation of the 1738 fortification at
Fort Mose - $480,000
- Support for the four major annual living history programs - $10,000;
- Flight to Freedom - February 7-9
- Castillo by Candlelight - February 16
- Battle of Bloody Mose - June 15
-Annual Meeting - October 17
- Harvest Time - November 2
- Colonial Militia and Civilian clothing - $5,000.
- Flint-lock muskets for the first free Black Militia in the USA - $5,000.